Welcome to episode 29,
Follow us on:
Like us on:
Add us on:
- MeetEdgar: It’s a smarter way to manage social media. It creates a library of content which is magically shared based on shares, interaction, and other junk. It’s $79.99 a month but makes sharing and managing content easier than Buffer or HootSuite which forces you to compose tweets and schedule them.
- Nintendo Switch: I finally purchased a Nintendo Switch. The story and what tools I used to find them are on the site. I love the console, have mixed feelings on the Joy-Con controllers, but overall love the console!
- Fixed Product Hunt on devnews. Setup a milestone release for v2, will work on it at some point this year. Do a quick plug for devnews here.
- Mostly been relaxing this week. Doing some work for Japanese-based startup.
- Galaxy S8 Leaks again and now we know everything!!
- Google Hangouts broken and dead!
- Tweetdeck offering more features
- Dashlane adds Touch Bar support
- Casey Neistat is vlogging again