37: Snapchat maps is creepy as heck!
Welcome to episode 37,
We missed another week, but we’re back at it. We are not only forgetful but we’re so busy with work and family that we often forget that Sunday has come and gone. We’ll do a better job of recording Sunday and releasing the podcast on Monday!
If you managed to make it to the end, we’d love to hear your feedback! If you loved the podcast episode please rate us on the iTunes Podcast Store, or Apple Podcast Store, whatever it’s called these days. Below are all the relevant show notes that I managed to find and include!
Tweet us your thoughts or send us an email at podcast[at]digitalbounds.com!
Follow us on: Twitter.com/digitalbounds
Like us on: Facebook.com/digitalbounds
Add us on:
- Amazon buying Whole Foods
- Snapchat introduces Snap Maps, which brings up privacy concerns
- Google will stop scanning emails for consumers and business in Gmail
- Oneplus 5 released
- My Pixel’s mic broke and now I need to exchange it with Google
- Writing review for juiced board and August smart lock
- Standing desk setup
- Welcome, Kyle!